Featured Verse

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." (II Tim 3:16) "The sum of Your word is truth" (Psalm 119:160)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Biased Media Suppressing News

Anyone who has been following up on Obama's radical associations has heard of Rashid Khalidi. When a Jewish voter in Florida asked Obama about his association with the Jew hating Khalidi, Obama explained away any concerns in this way;

"You mentioned Rashid Khalidi, who's a professor at Columbia," Obama said. "I do know him because I taught at the University of Chicago. And he is Palestinian. And I do know him and I have had conversations. He is not one of my advisors; he's not one of my foreign policy people. His kids went to the Lab school where my kids go as well. He is a respected scholar, although he vehemently disagrees with a lot of Israel's policy."

Obama continued, "To pluck out one person who I know and who I've had a conversation with who has very different views than 900 of my friends and then to suggest that somehow that shows that maybe I'm not sufficiently pro-Israel, I think, is a very problematic stand to take," he said. "So we gotta be careful about guilt by association."

Sean Hannity has repeatedly detailed Obama's relationship with Khalidi as exemplified by the video below.



The left wing media has chosen the role of apologists for Obama's radical associations from William Ayers to Khalidi. Now we have learned that the media is in the business of suppressing news on behalf of Barack Obama. The Gateway Pundit has reported that the LA Times is in possession of a video in which Obama praises the anti-Semitic Khalidi and admits to having a close relationship with Khalidi which included frequently dining with Khalidi and his wife in their home.

No comments: