Featured Verse

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." (II Tim 3:16) "The sum of Your word is truth" (Psalm 119:160)

Monday, September 8, 2008

Goofy Brit Lectures Americans


At the MTV Awards last night British comedian Russell Brand took advantage of the opportunity spew his political views on American politics, taking it upon himself to urge Americans "on behalf of the world" to vote for Barack Obama. The following are a few of his comments.
"Some people, I think they're called racists, say America is not ready for a black president. "But I know America to be a forward thinking country because otherwise why would you have let that retard and cowboy fella be president for eight years? "We were very impressed. We thought it was nice of you to let him have a go, because, in England, he wouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors."
I don't know who Mr. Brand thinks he is that he can come to the United States and make these kinds of insulting pontifications, but sitting here, clinging to my gun with one hand and my religion with the other, and considering his comments in the context of his physical appearance, I think that I am perfectly capable of figuring out who the retard is!

No comments: