Featured Verse

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." (II Tim 3:16) "The sum of Your word is truth" (Psalm 119:160)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Conservatism Rocks


OK, so I am an older conservative who is not on top of everything that happens in the music industry. Let's face it, most of the music industry is liberal, so the fact that a conservative rock group has entered the genre is something that might escape my notice for awhile. So for those of you who may be father behind the times than I am, let me introduce you to a few of the music videos from The Right Brothers. Enjoy!

The List



Bush Was Right



I Want To Live
(You might need some tissues for this one. I did.)



Half of Her Heart



Stop Global Whining



What to Get a Liberal for Christmas

No comments: