Featured Verse

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." (II Tim 3:16) "The sum of Your word is truth" (Psalm 119:160)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Special Notice to My Readers

As I was growing up, there came a time when my mother felt that it was time to instruct me in the finer points of social interaction. She told me what many mothers have told their offspring, that there were two subjects which should be avoided in casual conversation; politics and religion. Naturally, both became passions which I found it very difficult to avoid.

The first political blog that I started was The Patriot Page. I struggled at first to generate traffic, part of the problem was that Googlebot was not crawling my page. So I decided the start Political 411 as well, to see which page would become the more successful. As it turns out, The Patriot Page now generates more than twice the traffic of this page.

I have decided therefore, to change the focus of this page, and dedicate the subject matter to my other passion. Over the next week Political 411 will undergo a makeover. While the subject matter will be faith based, political issues will be addressed in such cases where it should be of particular concern to Christians. I would invite those readers who are more interested in political issues to visit The Patriot Page. For those of you who may be interested in seeing how this page progresses along the new path that I have set for it, please be forewarned, you will find the subject matter very thought provoking. I have studied the Scriptures for many years and find myself frequently at odds with conventional theology. As always, feel free to engage me on any issue which you feel a need to. I will be looking forward to the engaging dialogue.

1 comment:

Z said...

OOH, this sounds like a real interesting idea! I'll be here.

Come by and remind me if I'm not here ASAP...thanks! Good luck.

And big blessings to you...xx